The information collated by WARDA enables the Register to monitor and track the occurrence of developmental anomalies in WA.
Take a look at the various tables and graphs below to see how things have changed over the years.
1. Neural Tube defects
2. Cardiovascular defects
3. Cleft lip and palate
4. Hypospadias and renal agenesis/dysgenesis
5. Exomphalos and gastroschisis
6. Chromosomal defects
7. Neural tube defects: total, live births and terminations of pregnancy
8. Down Syndrome: total, live births and terminations of pregnancy
9. Overall CP rates
10. CP rates by gestational age
11. CP rates in singleton and multiple births
12. CP rates in Indigenous and non-Indigenous births
13. CP rates by severity over time
14. Postneonatally acquired CP by cause